Forsys’ implementation services go far beyond the technical. An implementation is successful only when you fully meet your business goals for adoption.
What we can build for you
- - Configure Price Quote
- - Contract Lifecycle Management
- - Digital Commerce
- - Billing & Revenue Recognition
- - Salescloud
- - Servicecloud
- - Communitycloud
- - Salesforce CPQ
- - ECommerce on Salesforce CPQ
- - Salesforce Billing
(10.7, 11x, 12x)
- - Financials
- - Supply Chain Management
- - Customer Relationship Management
- - Business Intelligence (BI)
- - SCM cloud
- - ERP cloud
- - HCM Cloud
Our team of certified experts and consultants along with our iterative implementation methodology help you to design and implement software solutions that are easy to adopt and straightforward to maintain.
Forward thinking implementation methodology
Forsys uses a Hybrid Implementation Methodology (FIHM) which is both incremental and vertical. This approach migrates one business process at a time to the new environment, with all the functions associated with the use case. This strategy balances the risks and benefits of modernization from legacy systems.
By employing Continuous Integration, a development practice that requires developers to integrate code into a shared repository several times a day followed by an automated build, errors are detected and as a result fixed quickly. Forsys implementations use CI as a mandate resulting in reduced delivery times while ensuring increased quality.
We make Implementations faster
Our solution accelerators automate repetitive activities, saving time & effort in the implementation cycle. Here are a few examples:
Salesforce and Apttus Implementations
- CPQ-DataFlos for CPQ data migration
- SysConnect - Managed package for Payment, Tax, Shipping gateways
Oracle Cloud implementations
- Pre built adaptor to migrate to Oracle Cloud from On-premise ERP
- Test Automation suite to expedite QA processes